Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Energy field of Forgiveness


The years of being an "energy therapist/facilitater" I have come across and learned about alot of enegry profiles and with that, I have come to appriciate that all creation is in a state of energy or vibration.
This morning while getting ready for work, my thoughts of a close friend who's family is at the brink of collapse filled my mind. As I went over the information I had been given and the possible senerios playing out on my mental stage , I wondered what it was that I was to do to help this person and family in crisis.
The answer was teach 'Forgiveness". Until there is forgivness plead for and given, the energy of the crisis will linger in the air and add to the discord. It will be, as it were, an atmosphere of frementing pea soup. For healing to take place, for the air to clear, for rational choices to be made, for peace to return, the energy , the vibration of forgiving needs to be the vital key to turn hearts back to light and open doors of renewal.
In all things we can do with energy therapy, tapping in to the atonment accessing the repentant heart and claiming the healing power of forgiving is what all this work is about. Forgive self, forgive one another. Truly it is as simple as that.

0 comments: